Customized logistics planning and consulting all inclusive expertise for your logistics planning project
Your contactsMichael Borowski and Martin Schöne Heads of logistics planning +49 351 314423-200 Email
Wide- or narrow-aisle warehouse? AGV or manual material transport? Automation or conventional solution? Special or standard containers?
Numerous questions arise during the planning of the appropriate logistics concept. LOGSOL supports companies with the right expertise and develops customized logistics solutions. Besides proven testing methods and innovative techniques, LOGSOL’s own planning tools are also used here:
- The Warehouse Planning Tool for lean dimensioning of the appropriate warehouse concept
- The Logistics Matrix for reliable cost calculation of stocks etc.
- The Business Case Tool to identify the most economical solution, e.g. regarding the degree of automation
- The cloud solution RoutMan for fast planning of transport concepts, e.g. tugger train planning
- The Ergo Tool to design of a healthy work environment, among others with regard to ergonomic withdrawal of material
The main priority in every project is the client’s goal, starting from the first analysis workshop through the entire planning process up to the successful implementation. Here, LOGSOL assumes all project management tasks, tendering topics, and implementation support.
Inwieweit ist externe Unterstützung im Logistikprojekt sinnvoll?
- Gemeinschaftliche Schaffung der Projektgrundlage
- Betrachtung logistischer Herausforderungen, unternehmerischer Entwicklungen und Ziele
- Überprüfung von Potentialen für ein Projekt
- Festlegung der Arbeitspakete, Zielstellungen und Meilensteine
LOGSOL provides the customer with an elaborated roadmap before the logistics project starts. With this basis, an informed decision on further cooperation can be made and chances of success can be assessed realistically
- Preparation of figures, data, and facts
- Development of a holistic understanding of the process
- Identification of weak spots
- Generation of a consistent database
- Development of further planning steps
- Development of possible solutions – different combinations of the process, layout, material flow, and technology
- Assessment of economic efficiency, and quality
- Check, refine, and optimize the planned preferred variant with special dynamic influences with the help of a simulation study
- Coordinate the result of the detailed planning with the different subsections or sectors of the customer
- Assistance in implementation, relocation, and launch
- Process stabilization