Logistics software LOGSOL · TARGET-ORIENTATED COOPERATION IN LOGISTICS PLANNING
Your contactDr. David Wustmann ppa.
Head of logistics software +49 351 314423-500 David.Wustmann@logsol.de
Agile software development process
At LOGSOL, the successful software go-live is preceded by a constructive, streamlined development process. In addition to technical and functional aspects, the associated communication and decision-making channels also play an important role here. To work in the interests of the objective, not only is a good structure required, but one that is mobile with short coordination channels and flexible adaptation possibilities. Therefore, LOGSOL develops software solutions according to the agile principle, in close cooperation with the customer.
- Requirements analysis (specifications sheet) and regeneration of the actual state
- Definition of possible software adaptations (interfaces, functions, usability)
- Development of the technical and IT concepts
- Process consulting/development of the target process flow
- User experience and software ergonomics
- Programming according to defined specifications
- Test-driven development according to the principles of agile software development
- User interface deployment
- Secure thinking
- Multi-stage test process for quality assurance (automated tests, source code tests, internal function tests, user test runs)
- Detection of possible additional expansion potential and elimination of possible weaknesses
- Standardised change request process (CR process)
- Quality gate management
- import of the master data
- Activation of the user accounts including integration of the rights concept
- Detailed user training (train the trainer)
- Migration and cut-overHypercare support
Supporting services and a wide range of expertise
Logistics and process consulting, Project controlling, etc.