Special fields in logistics planning Industrial design and construction
Your contactsMichael Borowski and Martin Schöne ppa.
Heads of logistics planning +49 351 314423-200 Email
Need-based solutions, tailored to individual requirements
Optimal utilisation of storage surfaces and means of transport, with low handling workload and uniform quality standards: with the appropriate transportation technology and the right packaging concept, significant savings can be achieved in the logistics costs. From planning to tender and supplier coordination to commissioning, LOGSOL supports the customer in developing customised concepts. These include loading equipment, trolleys and handling technology. Here the focus is on ergonomic solutions of reliable quality that have a high sustainability value and observe the technology transfer across all industries. In addition, LOGSOL offers the suitable development platform for innovative challenges in practice within the framework of innovation and creative workshops.
Customised solutions for individual challenges
- Development of packaging systems for the optimal utilisation of storage surfaces and means of transport
- Maximum pack densities due to consideration of part sizes, weights and geometries
- Ergonomic solutions with reliable quality – focus on sustainability
- Coordination with the relevant suppliers
- Means of transport, racking, storage and conveyor technology – optimisation of existing technology for special customer requirements