Methods and competencies in logistics planning Logistics matrix
Your contactsMichael Borowski and Martin Schöne ppa.
Heads of logistics planning +49 351 314423-200 Email
Planning, managing and optimising logistical processes strategically
To plan, manage and optimise logistical processes strategically, companies require universal information systems. A tried-and-tested, standardised process model for recording and mapping such values is the LOGSOL logistics matrix, which is also used as a web-based application. On the basis of master data (e.g. parts numbers, packaging data, transportation data) and stock data (e.g. customer orders, production plan) as well as superordinate parameters of the customer, comprehensive calculations of KPIs in logistics are performed in the matrix. Thanks to the parametrised calculations, logistics systems can be modelled and compared at plant level or on a cross-Group basis, across several locations.
LOGSOL logistics matrix
- Dynamic matrix for mapping the entire material flow in the plant or across several plants
- Key figures on inbound, stocks and outbound
- Fast, flexible adaptation
- Direct presentation of the results of scenarios and their impact on resource requirements
- Available as a web application