Logistics products MyMan – Individual solutions
Adaptation of an existing software solution
Does an existing LOGSOL software solution largely map your requirements but you still require additional interfaces, functions or user interfaces?
As standard, the LOGSOL tools BinMan, RoutMan, KapaMan and RampMan have a large functional scope, which our product managers present to the customer in detail. Nevertheless, if the special structure’s on the customer side require customised adaptations, these are implemented directly by the LOGSOL development team. To coordinate the degree of coverage between the standard software and individual customer requirements in optimal fashion, a target-orientated design workshop is recommended first of all.
Programming new company software
Is there still no suitable solution for your requirements on the market or were the changes to an existing piece of software too costly or time-consuming in the long term?
Whether and in what form an individual development is suitable for a company depends on various factors. In addition to the objective, the timeline and the costs, LOGSOL initially analyses the technical circumstances, the IT infrastructure and the process requirements of the customer. The software development process takes place with modern modelling and development technologies and according to the agile principles including regular feedback loops and status reports to the customer.
Software development from one source – LOGSOL benefits
- Personal contact and solid project team throughout the entire development process
- Lean, flexible software development according to the objective (agile software development principles)
- Interfaces for the connection to existing systems (LVS/WMS, ERP, CRM)
- High security and quality standards as well as reliable stability certification according to ISO 27001:2013
- Support during go live and test phase (migration & cut-over, user training, test scenarios, QS-systems)
- Maintenance/service & support after the go live
Programming: PHP, jQuery, JS, TypeScript, Ajax, Zend-Framework, Doctrine, PhantomJS, AngularJS
Data bases: MySQL/MariaDB, InnoDB, MSSQL/T-SQL
Layout: HTML, CSS, SCSS, C3/D3 (Chart-/Layout components andframeworks)
Integration: SOAP, OFTP, sFTP, OSM/Geocoding, APIs
Mobile devices and terminals
Modelling and automated testing
Source code generation
Backend tests (Unit tests etc.)
Acceptance and user test
Interfaces and data transfer
industry standards and proprietary formats (VDA, Odette, DELCON, DATEV, …)