Special fields in logistics planning Production and assembly
Your contactsMichael Borowski and Martin Schöne ppa.
Heads of logistics planning +49 351 314423-200 Email
Streamlined production thanks to flowing processes with short cycle times
Aligning production so as to create the maximum value and avoiding unnecessary wait times – to succeed in this, LOGSOL considers the customers process chains on an all-encompassing basis and ensures optimal interaction between preparing, producing, storing and downstream areas within logistics (e.g.: procurement, order processing, production). Possible cost drivers or bottlenecks in production are discovered reliably by means of a value-stream analysis. Process optimisation, including ergonomic workplace design, the selection of suitable supply and management strategies and the determination of key figures for benchmarking, guided by best practices.
Holistic concepts including logistics and production
Streamlined production requires functioning, efficient supply and disposal logistics. Here, process planning is geared towards the customer. How the material is provided is determined by production and logistics, in turn, are aligned with this. In practice, this connection is frequently underestimated, resulting in higher, avoidable logistics costs.
- Machine arrangement, line feeding, material employment concepts, timing of assembly processes, standardisation projects, etc.
- Concepts for managing production and assembly processes, taking personnel and machine capacities into account
- Concept development for supply management and material employment
- Decoupling and stabilisation of production processes (e.g. sequencing, kitting)
- To increase process transparency and process standardisation
- To ensure parts availability
- To decouple and steady the process
- To create control concepts and control loops
- To create internal customer and supplier relationships between production and logistics