RoutMan tugger train management Transport Concept Planning with RoutMan – Features and benefits
Your contactDr. David Wustmann Head of logistics software +49 351 314423-500 David.Wustmann@logsol.de
Transport Concept Planning with RoutMan
Creation of a roadmap for further developments/Modernization of internal transport concepts
Customized/Tailor-made concepts for your processes
Every transport concept has to be designed according to individual process requirements and also has to be economically efficient.Software-based transport concept planning with RoutMan can be used to realize comparative analyses within a very short time. Furthermore, it is possible to conduct technical analyses and derive possible optimization potentials.
Time saving potentials by software-based transport concept planning with RoutMan
- Comprehensive data base for technical devices (across all manufacturers)
- Clear graphical and tabular display options
- Visualization of (site) layouts and route network
- Simple route creation* by drag and drop
- Consideration of device-specific handling times (including MTM-components)
- Demand calculation of required tugger trains
- Structuring of the trailer concept
- Calculation of KPIs (utilization, container per time unit, route length/time, handling ratio, route amount, etc.)
- Comparative analysis of routes, trailer concepts and floor-based conveyor systems
- Demand fluctuations, Tour start interval
- Heatmap for the evaluation of traffic intensity
*In this case, routes represent groups of demands or demand positions, which can be transported together.
- Analytical tugger trains planning according to VDI 5586 > fast and simple in comparison to a complex simulation
- Software-based generation of possible solution approaches for routes, trailer structure and transport system as well as layout
- Robustness evaluation for the tugger train system (parameter intensity) in terms of demand fluctuation, blocked routes etc.
- Fast KPI calculation in terms of utilization over time, route, frame utilization etc.
- Standardized planning basis for all involved parties